Jen Chau on MSNBC Live (August 2006)
Jen criticizes the reality show “Survivor” for dividing its contestants up by race.
- Social Network @Nextdoor Moves To Block Racial Profiling Online: ow.ly/iZw4303viob via @npralltech 18 hours ago
- The Subconscious Advantage of Whiteness in Hiring lnkd.in/eAZV-7h 21 hours ago
- To Every White ‘Ally’ Who Has Racist Friends: ow.ly/6CNY303tZwT via @blackvoices 1 day ago
- .@Target is spending tens of millions on new bathrooms after transgender controversy via @FortuneMagazine for.tn/2aZ2lEZ?xid=fo… 1 day ago
- Thurgood Marshall’s interracial love: ‘I don’t care what people think. I’m marrying you.’ wpo.st/Gf7t1 via @washingtonpost 1 day ago
Swirl Inc – A National Multi-Ethnic Organization
visitors since 3.5.08
- 216,879 swirling hits
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed in Swirl's Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Swirl.