Jen Chau on MSNBC Live (August 2006)
Jen criticizes the reality show “Survivor” for dividing its contestants up by race.
- The Supreme Court made sure they can marry. But for gay couples in the South, it's not just the law that matters nyti.ms/1DW6bae 10 hours ago
- Juvenile justice system in St. Louis County, Mo. treats black youths more harshly than whites. nyti.ms/1DWrSa0 via @NYTNational 13 hours ago
- Where are all the female coders? Here's a look at why there has been such a steep drop: cnn.it/1gtqTtc via @cnn 16 hours ago
- The Videos That Are Putting Race and Policing Into Sharp Relief nyti.ms/1JT1lMQ via @nytimes 19 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton suggests that Jeb Bush has set back the cause of black Americans nyti.ms/1gtt3ZL via @nytimes 19 hours ago
Swirl Inc – A National Multi-Ethnic Organization
visitors since 3.5.08
- 205,443 swirling hits
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed in Swirl's Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Swirl.