Jen Chau on MSNBC Live (August 2006)
Jen criticizes the reality show “Survivor” for dividing its contestants up by race.
- "Children from mixed marriages look for answers in complex Israeli reality" haaretz.com/news/national/… via @haaretzcom @beingboth 10 hours ago
- U.N. racism watchdog urges U.S. to stop police brutality after #Ferguson shooting ow.ly/AUFXS via @chicagotribune 12 hours ago
- When Whites Just Don’t Get It nyti.ms/1qQcVil via @DiorVargas @JessieNYC 13 hours ago
- In tech, even Asians are left out at the top ow.ly/ATj6n via @sfgate 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton made the boldest comments on Ferguson and race ow.ly/ATiPe via @SheThePeople 17 hours ago
Swirl Inc – A National Multi-Ethnic Organization
visitors since 3.5.08
- 190,598 swirling hits
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed in Swirl's Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Swirl.