Jen Chau on MSNBC Live (August 2006)
Jen criticizes the reality show “Survivor” for dividing its contestants up by race.
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Good Deeds, Race & Manhood At 2013 Commencement ow.ly/lbAPa via @HuffPostCollege 13 hours ago
- Young African-American director creates buzz at Cannes f24.my/13z5Y9C via @FRANCE24 14 hours ago
- What Would it Look Like if Gender Roles Were Reversed in Advertising? (Video) goodmenproject.com/bits-and-piece… via @GoodMenProject 15 hours ago
- Greenwich Village Hate Crime Murder Victim Was "Proud Gay Man" From Brooklyn ow.ly/lbz7a via @gothamist 17 hours ago
- White kids will no longer be a majority in just a few years ow.ly/l5AJt via @BlackInAmerica 18 hours ago
Swirl Inc – A National Multi-Ethnic Organization
visitors since 3.5.08
- 151,619 swirling hits
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed in Swirl's Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Swirl.