Jen Chau on MSNBC Live (August 2006)
Jen criticizes the reality show “Survivor” for dividing its contestants up by race.
- Women’s Unequal Lot nyti.ms/1qrgQny via @nytimes @a_love_ethic 1 hour ago
- Forget Policy—Americans Can't Even Agree on Whether Obama Is Black via @TakePart ow.ly/vRFVR 2 hours ago
- Powerless Black Mothers-Protecting Sons From Stereotypes, Danger Feels Impossible ow.ly/vOO6N via @MyBrownBaby 3 hours ago
- Indian Supreme Court Creates ‘Third Gender’ Category for Transgenders ow.ly/vONPs via @Diplomat_APAC 4 hours ago
- Why has the ‘Cesar Chavez’ film failed? ow.ly/vONEq via @VoxxiNews 5 hours ago
Swirl Inc – A National Multi-Ethnic Organization
visitors since 3.5.08
- 181,314 swirling hits
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed in Swirl's Blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Swirl.